Lottery Game
Primary Game

There are a total of 80 numbers (1 to 80) that users can choose from to place their bets. New lottery draw every 10 minutes. 20 numbers are always drawn. Users can bet with up to 12 different numbers. The maximum winnings from one bet is obtained when playing with 12 betting numbers and they are all part of those 20 that are drawn. It is worth 1 million dollars.

Timing: Every 10 minutes
Bet: 1 Ticket

Mystery Boxes
Chance games
Coming Soon!

The user chooses between 3 boxes. Rewards can be money added to the balance or upgrades, additional tickets, discounts and others. One of the boxes is not profitable. Find out for yourself what is hidden for you in the mystery boxes.

Timing: 1 hour interval
Bet: 1 Ticket

One vs. One beta
Battles

Тhis is a battle between two users according to the rules of the Chinese game "Rock, Paper, Scissors". The both bet the same amount of money to enter the battle. The winner takes 90% of the total. The rest of the amount will be distributed as bonus to the parent chain of the winner. The remaining 10% will be distributed as a bonus along the parent chain of the winner.

Timing: When matching of 2 participants
Bet: Minimum 0.20$

Team Battle
Battles
Coming Soon!

This is a battle between 3 teams - Red Team, Green Team and Blue Team. The user selects a team to join. The goal is to join the team with the fewest participants because they win 90% of the amount raised. The amount is distributed among the participants of the winning team. The remaining 10% will be distributed as a bonus along the parent chain of the winners.

Timing: Every 6 hours
Bet: From 1.00$ to 5.00$ (currently: 0.00$)

The Chosen One beta
Battles

Everyday one of you will be The Chosen One. During the day as many users as they want can claim participation. There is no limit. Everyone enters with an amount of $10. When the time comes, The Chosen One is shown at random. He/She gets 90% of the collected amount in his balance. The remaining 10% will be distributed as a bonus along the parent chain of the winner.

Timing: Everyday 00:00 UTC
Bet: From 1.00$ to 10.00$ (currently: 6.30$)